Expert Investment Banking Throughout the United States
Based in Bedminster, New Jersey, William H. Purcell Consulting, Inc. provides expert witness testimony and investment banking to attorneys and law firms nationwide in complex cases involving a wide range of investment banking and finance issues.
William H. Purcell has over 45 years experience in almost every area of investment banking, including over 25 years of experience as an expert witness. Mr. Purcell has assisted both plaintiffs and defendants in connection with a host of M&A issues and financing matters involving debt or equity, public offerings or private placements, taxable or tax-exempt issues, securitizations, joint ventures, and partnerships. Projects have included:
- Due Diligence
- Fairness Opinions
- Fairness Issues
- Special Committee Issues
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Leveraged Buyouts and Recapitalizations
- Fiduciary Issues
- Damage Issues and Analysis
- Bankruptcy Issues, including solvency and fraudulent conveyance
- Document Interpretation and Standards from the investment banking point of view
- Fee Issues
- Financing of Debt and Equity (both public and private, taxable and tax-excempt, including structured financing)
- Venture Capital
- Leasing and Real Estate Financing
- Lender Liability
- Criminal Cases involving alleged securities violations and insider trading
Mr. Purcell worked for almost 25 years as a Managing Director at Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. and is currently a Senior Director at Seale & Associates, a boutique investment bank in the Washington, D.C. area. He has worked on both over 100 M&A transactions and financing transactions as well as over 100 expert cases with over 100 law firms. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in the courts and before mediation and arbitration panels, and has been retained as an expert witness by government regulatory agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Department of Justice (DOJ).
If you are a lawyer, law firm, or litigation support firm working on a case involving complex investment banking and finance issues, contact William H. Purcell Consulting, Inc. today for expert advice and testimony to help your case succeed.